When doing OSD in SCCM 2012 R2 you can view the deployment information in the Task Sequence reports, but the Status Messages is really the preferred place for this.
First thing you need is to get the deployment ID of the Task Sequence you wish to monitor. You have to setup a query for each Task Sequence.
Go to Monitoring, Overview, Deployments.
(The Deployment ID are not displayed by default so you have to select this. Right-click and select ) and take a note of the Deployment ID
Build the Status Message Queries:
- Go to Monitoring, Overview, System Status, Status Message Queries, right click and choose Create Status Message Query.
- Give the Status Message Query a name, and click Edit Query Statement
- In the General Tab choose Show Query Language and paste in the following text (watch out with the quotes ;-));
Replace the collection ID with the one you looked up.
left join SMS_StatMsgInsStrings
on SMS_StatMsgInsStrings.RecordID = SMS_StatusMessage.RecordID
left join SMS_StatMsgAttributes
on SMS_StatMsgAttributes.RecordID = SMS_StatusMessage.RecordID
where SMS_StatMsgAttributes.AttributeID = 401 and SMS_StatMsgAttributes.AttributeValue = “ODV20002”
and SMS_StatMsgAttributes.AttributeTime >= ##PRM:SMS_StatMsgAttributes.AttributeTime## order by SMS_StatMsgAttributes.AttributeTime DESC
- Click OK, and complete the wizard.
To launch the Query:
- In the State Message, right click the query and select the date and time (default 1 hour ago), and click OK.
And an overview of the result!